Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Post

Alright, so here is my first post which will mostly just be informative in nature.  First, what exactly I will be blogging about.  Mostly the topics will be confined to movies, music, and sports (most of which will consist of my favorite sports teams:  Kansas City Chiefs, University of Kansas Football/Basketball, and the Kansas City Royals).  I have a lot of good opinions, know what I'm talking about and I am always right....so...you can agree or disagree, whatever, I dont care, its your life.  The first real post coming will not be "recent" in nature but will a list of the top 10 sports moments in my life.  This is something I have thought about for a long time and am really excited about putting it all together so be ready for the posts to come.  I will try to do one event a day but I have a life that can keep me busy from time to time so it will get done eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment