Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Queue or not to Queue - Doubt

Doubt (2008)

Editors Note: Please not that although I am a user and supporter of Netflix I am not in any way employed by Netflix or contractually obligated in any way to endorse or advertise on behalf of Netflix.

This is my first of the "To Queue or not to Queue" posts in which the movie I have chosen is a mainstream movie.  Doubt was nominated for 5 Oscars including Best Picture and 4 other acting nominations (Meryl Streep, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, Viola Davis).  However, I feel like not enough people have seen this as should see it.  The performances are amazing all around, which is saying a lot because everyone knows how I feel about Meryl Streep.  The movie was based on a play and it is evident in the film.  It is very contained and relys on strong performances.  Overall, definitely worth your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment