Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reels & Deals - 11/11/2010

No Johnny Depp...

In the list of "movies that really didn't need to be made" this one is pretty high.

New Gary Marshall movie with a solid cast...run for the hills?

Valentines Day anyone?  I don't like the sound of this one.  I doubt it comes with my recommendation.

Skadoosh

Didn't realize that they were making a Kung-Fu Panda 2, but this might be entertaining if it's anything like the first one.

Just cause Mila Kunis is ridiculously hot

Yeah, I'll probably see this.

DVDs out this week: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, AntiChrist, Temors (blu-ray)

Movies out this week: Unstoppable, Skyline, Morning Glory

Last Week's Box Office Champ:  Megamind - $46.01M
vs.
My Prediction:  Due Date - $29.1M

This Weeks Box Office Champ:  Unstoppable - $28.7M

No comments:

Post a Comment