Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 Movie Review Index

Well, it's that time of year again.  My 2011 'Best of' posts will be coming out shortly but until they do, I leave you with this: links to all the movies I reviewed in 2011.  I saw 40 movies in the year.  It was a poorer year than most for great films but there were some gems in there.  This will probably be most useful when catching up via my 'Best Of' lists, but also a very convenient way to check out what I thought on the movies of this past year.

Here is the list:

4 Star Reviews:
50/50
Moneyball
Contagion
Beginners
Super 8
Barney's Version (2010 Release)

3 1/2 Star Reviews:
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Margin Call
The Debt
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

3 Star Reviews:
Hugo
The Artist
My Week With Marilyn
The Skin I Live In
Take Shelter
Puss In Boots
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Horrible Bosses
Midnight In Paris
Kung-Fu Panda 2
Thor
Bridesmaids
Win Win
Source Code
The Lincoln Lawyer
The Adjustment Bureau
Blue Valentine (2010 Release)

2 1/2 Star Reviews:
The Muppets
Drive
Captain America: The First Avenger
Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon
X-Men: First Class
Meek's Cutoff
Jane Eyre
Rango

2 Star Reviews:
Friends With Benefits

1 1/2 Star Reviews:
Tree of Life

1 Star Reviews:
Battle: Los Angeles

1/2 Star Reviews:
No Strings Attached

No comments:

Post a Comment